The More You Know…
Knowledge is a good thing. Informed customers better understand the recommendations made by their doctor and pharmacists, and therefore can make better decisions related to their own health.
In this area of our website, we have created a useful glossary that will cover various conditions, supplements, medicines, treatments, and key parts of the human body. This glossary will continue to expand with new postings being added regularly. We also invite you to submit questions and we will do our best to add information related to topics of interest.
As we say often: we understand that, especially in today’s world of healthcare, trust is something that is earned. We thank you for placing your trust in us today and hope to continue to earn your trust in the future.
Links to Glossary Items:
- Bones: Guide to Bone Health
- Digestive System: Understanding Your Digestive System
- Liver: Know Your Liver
- Thyroid: Know Your Thyroid
- Anxiety: Keep Calm & Carry On
- Sleep: Don’t Underestimate the Importance of Sleep
- Skin & Nails: Know Your Skin & Nails
- Hair: Taking Care to Keep Your Hair
- Heart: Do Your Part to Take Care of Your Heart
- Brain: Healthy Brain, Healthy Life
- Immune System: Understanding Your Immune System
- Hormones: Effect on Body & Mood
- Blood Sugar: Understanding Your Blood Sugar Levels & Impacts
- Toxins: Detoxify Your Body
- Fibromyalgia: Your Guide to Managing Fibromyalgia
- Ivermectin: Truths vs. Misinformation
- Low-Dose Naltrexone: Understanding Its Uses
- Hormone Replacement Therapy: BHRT