The unique value of Colon Health Support is the comprehensiveness of its formula. To that end, Colon Health Support contains:
- Proprietary Balance Blend to support regularity, the immune system and healthy microbial balance. This blend contains soluble fiber, psyllium seed husk, FOS
(fructooligosaccharides), flax seed meal and apple pectin.
- Proprietary Soothe Blend to help nourish and soothe the GI tract as well as support overall function. This blend contains N-acetyl glucosamine, L-glutamine, peppermint, chamomile, aloe leaf powder, horsetail rush, rosemary and ginger root powder.
- Natural Antioxidant Blend to encourage detoxification, energy and to reduce oxidative stress. This blend contains alfalfa powder, spirulina, beet juice powder, chlorella-cracked cell powder, parsley juice powder, broccoli powder, red raspberry powder, acerola berry juice powder, cranberry juice powder, watercress and blessed thistle.
- Detoxification Blend to support detoxification and the elimination of unwanted material. This blend includes arabinogalactans, bentonite clay, olive leaf extract, black walnut (green hull) powder, kelp, artichoke, burdock, garlic and dandelion root.
Ingredients of Interest
- Aloe which helps to support healing of the lining of the stomach and keep the folds and pockets of the colon free of toxic materials that gather there.
- Arabinogalactans which support colon health by acting as a fermentable fiber to promote growth of probiotic bacteria such as lactobacillus and bifidobacteria in the colon. They also work in the GI tract by activating immune cells.
- Artichoke helps promote the flow of bile. Good bile flow is also necessary for detoxification which is carried out by the liver. Bile serves as a carrier for the toxins that are excreted by the liver which are then sent to the intestine for their exit from the body.
- Bentonite clay is a natural clay used for detoxification of toxins and unwanted material. Bentonite also helps clean the colon by scraping the linings of the colon thereby freeing it of the various wastes deposited by years of eating an unhealthy diet.
- Burdock promotes the flow and release of bile, which helps to cleanse the liver. It also aids the digestive process. The mucilage, “bitter” and insulin contents in burdock also help to support good digestion, as well as soothe the digestive tract.
- Chlorella supports cell reproduction, as well as restorative processes that promote healthy organs and tissues. Chlorella also aids the body in the breakdown of unwanted materials like heavy metals, and supports proper digestion by promoting the growth of beneficial bacteria and assisting in the elimination of unwanted materials from the body.
- Fibersol-2 is a soluble fiber that has been shown to support proper bowel function, regularity, fecal volume, beneficial micro flora as well as a clean and healthy digestive tract.
- FOS aids in the elimination of unwanted substances and supports GI tract health. FOS is considered a soluble fiber and pre-biotic that support the growth of beneficial bacteria. Since FOS is not digested, it increases the material in the digestive tract and promotes regularity.
- L-glutamine is a key component in the maintenance of healthy intestinal mucosa. It fuels intestinal cells and maintains villi. A lack of glutamine may lead to a loss of enterocyte (cells in the small intestine) integrity in the lining of the intestines, which may affect digestion and absorption or allow pathogens into the body.
- N-acetyl glucosamine improves the integrity of the mucosal lining.
- Olive leaf extract works directly against unwanted materials by stimulating protective cells (phagocytes) to ingest these materials without suppressing the immune system or damaging the body’s beneficial flora.
- Spirulina supports healthy functioning of the liver and immune system, to aid in detoxification.
This product is gluten-free. Contains shrimp, crab, and tree nuts (black walnut).
As a dietary supplement, adults take 4 capsules daily between meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Recommended amount can be divided throughout the day.
Possible Side Effects
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
Download your FREE PDF product label by clicking here.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.