Our pharmacists recommend Gaspar’s Best Therapeutic Pet Salve to:
- Helps improve the appearance of red, flaky, and irritated skin
- Ideal for pets with fur
- Formulated without toxic ingredients.
Gaspar’s Therapeutic Pet Salve is rich in fatty acids such as omega 3, omega 6 and conjugated linoleic acid. Its proprietary Smart Diffusion Technology™ possesses a unique fatty-acid releasing mechanism to provide moisturization and help improve the appearance of red, flaky and irritated skin. Comes in a 60g container.
This product is available over-the-counter and for online ordering. With a prescription from a veterinarian, we can add an active ingredient to the salve for more serious conditions. Visit this link to schedule a consultation with one of our compounding pharmacists.
- Optimal topical delivery for animals: Developed specifically for animal skin, which is different than that of humans
- Easy to use: It absorbs rapidly into animal skin, leaving no greasy residue
- Skin-friendly: Its Smart Diffusion Technology™ uses a unique fatty-acid releasing mechanism, which provides moisturization to help improve the appearance of red, flaky, irritated skin
- Fur-friendly: Its natural ingredients include conditioners to promote healthy, shiny fur without matting or gumming
PCCA Zosil™, a proprietary blend of Cylopentasiloxane, Water, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Polysilicone-11, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Candelilla Wax Esters, Isomerized Safflower Acid, Cholesterol, Hydroxyethyl Behenamidopropyl Dimonium Chloride, Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitamide MEA, Palmitic Acid, Decyl Glucoside, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. Repackaged in a 60g container by HB Pharmacy in our USP800 compliant facility.
For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation develops and contact your doctor. Avoid direct contact with eyes.
** Gaspar’s Best Soothing Moisturizer is comprised of PCCA XemaTop™- a formulation for patients created by the Professional Compounding Centers of America (PCCA).
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this product harmful if licked by an animal?
No. This product is formulated without toxic ingredients.
Can this product be used in formulations for exotic animals?
This product is a viable base to use in topical compounds for mammals, birds and reptiles.
Can this product be used in formulations for humans?
This product is specifically designed for animal skin. While the ingredients are not harmful, there is no available data on use in humans.
Can you add an active ingredient to this product?
Yes. With a prescription from a veterinarian, we can add an active ingredient to this product for more serious conditions. For more information, schedule a free consultation with our compounding pharmacist here: https://hbpharmacy.com/compounding/
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.